2007年9月27日

I love doing Blogger hack

"Blogger hack" means the process of changing, molding, or modeling your own Blogger. In fact, in the past few days, I've spent a great number of hours on it. However, though it's really a time-consuming and difficult thing, it does also bring me much more fun and accomplishment.

The reason why I write this article is that I would like to practice my English, to share why I am fascinated by Blogger hack, and to ask for God's and friend's forgiveness.

##CONTINUE##
To begin with, unavoidably I have to use the writing methods learning from the cram school. I would write in three paragraphs and check my writing time within thirty minutes. Actually, I haven't practiced my English writing for a period of time, because it is certainly a boresome and tedious task to write about those idiot topics like "Do you prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants?" or "Do you agree or disagree with the following statement that children should be required to help with household tasks?" So, it comes to me that why not write something interesting in English. On the one hand, I could practice my English; on the other hand, it's really fun. Unfortunately, thirty minutes almost have been up.

In addition, Blogger hack is a journey with much more fun, interest, and achievement. At first I indeed don't know anything about Blogger hack. As time goes on, I learn many things from others on the Internet, also experiencing how the power of Web 2.0 is changing our access to information and knowledge. Although I have no idea about CSS and template concerning the Blogger, step by step, I eventually create my own blog. It really takes me lots of time and efforts.

Last but not least, even though I have much fun in this process, it's really sorry to God and my friends. As the old saying goes "time is money"; the time I spend cannot be grabbed again any more. The only thing I have to do is studying harder and harder than ever before to keep up with those leaders in this TOEFL iBT Test.

To sum up, in this stage, studying English is the most important thing for me so that I write this article in English. Besides, I also could share my happiness, thoughts, and learnings with my friends.

PS. Welcome anyone's comments on this article about the correctness of English usage. I really need someone to help me correct my writing.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

本著作係採用 創用CC 姓名標示-非商業性-相同方式分享 2.5 台灣 授權條款 授權